Our Focus For Teaching and Learning
We believe and value ...
- Child-centred learning
- Children are helped to grow from where they are at
- Learning is success-orientated,
- Children are involved in their learning
- A balance of academic, social, physical, cultural and creative activities are pursued within a supportive, stimulating environment.
- We value Te Reo Māori and Tikanga Māori
- Well-being is a focus for all
- We believe that our students have a voice
- We believe in thinking differently
- We believe that we can make a real difference to our students’ lives