Our Focus For Teaching and Learning
We believe and value ...
- Child-centred learning
- Children are helped to grow from where they are at
- Learning is success-orientated,
- Children are involved in their learning
- A balance of academic, social, physical, cultural and creative activities are pursued within a supportive, stimulating environment.
- We value Te Reo Māori and Tikanga Māori
- Well-being is a focus for all
- We believe that our students have a voice
- We believe in thinking differently
- We believe that we can make a real difference to our students’ lives
At Carterton School we have four learning teams,
click on the tab below to learn more about one of the learning teams and what they have to offer.